Compliance Audit is detailed review of organization’s effective compliances towards uphold of the rules and regulations which includes statutory and internal rules, regulations, policies and procedures framed by Government, local authorities and organization’s management by evaluating compliance procedure, security policies, user access control, risk management procedure and entity’s policy, procedure and processes and bringing out the non-compliance in front of management.
Key Benefits of Audit:
- To ensure a company meets the guidelines from Government regulatory agencies and its own internal policies.
- To improve the organization’s efficiency in the business environment.
- To uphold the faith of stakeholders.
- To comply with the various other laws like Environmental laws, Consumer safety laws, etc.
- To ensure standard operating procedure has been followed throughout the organization.
Areas of Coverage:
The Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
The Factories Act, 1948
The Shops & Commercial Establishment Act
The Industrial Establishments National & Festival Holidays Act
The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
The Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
Inter State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment & conditions of Service) Act, 1979 The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
The Apprentices Act, 1961
The Industrial Disputes Act, 1946
The Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, 1946
The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
The Trade Unions Act, 1926
Labour Welfare Fund Act, 1972